Welcome to ugtab.com The place for brand new affordable Tablet PC in Uganda
1. Switch off the device, install SIM card, and then switch on. Now please follow this instruction step by step.
2. Settings - More - Mobile networks - Tick (Select) modem power, Data enabled, Data roaming - Go back to 'Mobile network settings' - Access Point Names - Press the setting bar (On the top of right side) - Press 'New APN' - Type the name and the network operator's APN - Go back & select the APN that you've just typed - Go back & turn on a web browser to test until you see the sign of network shows on the screen, could be a E, 3G or H+, depends on the condition of network and your location at that very moment and that very place.
You need to do the settings again if you change a SIM card from different Internet service provider.
Access Point Name
Please contact us if you need assistance on settings.
Other things to remind
1. In order to protect the device, and give a quicker setting, please switch off the Tablet PC before you put or remove the data card (The SIM card inside the modem. For some telecom operators, this kind of card access Internet faster than the SIM card using in phones). You’ll need to have Internet bundle or airtime on the data card before the operations of Internet-based functions. If you put a card without Internet bundle, data transfer will spend you a lot of airtime.
2. Connect the charger as soon as possible when you see the tip 'Connect the charger' shows on the screen. If you have already exhausted the power of battery, it will show a red battery sign even if you connect the charger at the first few minutes, please leave it fully charged, and then switch on again. Use the device while charging is not recommended.
3. Use original pin charger provided in the box. USB charger can also be used. Do not over-charge the battery.
4. All smart devices, especially Android devices consume more power than non-smart devices. And also depends on how consumer uses it. The battery may just work few hours if the consumers keep watching video or web browsing. Tip: You may reduce the brightness of display to save some power. Settings – Display – Brightness - Slide to a lower level.
5. Battery temperature. It's very normal that battery may turn warm after keep using for a longer time, just like your phone battery may turn warm after a long call, especially when environment temperature is high.
6. If the device infected by unknown computer virus, or something goes wrong, you can always change it into default factory settings: Settings – Backup & reset – Factory data reset – Reset tablet. This function may delete all your applications and data in the device.
7. Use screen protection cover; otherwise you may scratch the screen. Please do not use sharp object (like key, pen, nail, etc.) to operate/move on the screen.